Rose currently tunes pianos for her regular clients in Swarthmore, Media, and Wallingford, PA. Rose is no longer taking new clients.
Benefits of Regular Piano Tuning:
- Get the best sound possible from your instrument
- Children and adults learning piano must have a properly tuned piano in order to get the proper sound and benefits of the music they are learning!
- Manufacturers recommend a minimum of twice a year for piano tuning. Every time the seasons change, your piano is going out of tune due to humidity and dryness!
- Maintain the investment value of your piano. The combined pull of the strings can be near 18+ tons. Regular piano tuning ensures that the piano is not structurally damaged.
- Maintain your warranty. Many manufacturers require regular documented tunings if they are to honor any warranty claims.
In Rose’s Career Tuning Pianos:
- Rose delivers the highest quality service, based on integrity, experience, and trust, with personal attention to each individual clients needs and her love for pianos, and her profession.
- Rose, during her career spanning decades, has tuned for the Philadelphia Orchestra, and famous groups such as: The Moody Blues, Journey, Lionel Richie, Allman Brothers Band, Jefferson Starship, Bette Midler, Pat Benatar, Peter Frampton, Prince and many others.
- Rose worked with the Steinway/Yamaha dealer, Hammell Music in Michigan, Jacobs Music in Philadelphia and received training from Yamaha Piano’s Little Red Schoolhouse and Kimball Piano School.