Read what Rose's clients are saying
Rose, I wish you could have seen my son when he came home from school yesterday. He went to the piano, played a couple of measure of Pachabel’s Canon and turned around to me with the biggest smile ever. He couldn’t believe how great the piano sounded – it was very exciting. Both of my son’s eagerly played the piano last night and we all enjoyed it. They loved the “Rose” you left and said that they wanted to leave it there forever.
My son played the piano last night and said again, “Can you believe how good that sounds?” And for the 3rd evening in a row, I haven’t had to “MAKE” the boys practice the piano.
read more ...
Benefits of Regular Piano Tuning by Rose:
- Get the best sound possible from your instrument
- Children and adults learning piano must have a properly tuned piano in order to get the proper sound and benefits of the music they are learning!
- Manufacturers recommend a minimum of twice a year for piano tuning. Every time the seasons change, your piano is going out of tune due to humidity and dryness!
- Maintain the investment value of your piano. The combined pull of the strings can be near 18+ tons. Regular piano tuning ensures that the piano is not structurally damaged.
- Maintain your warranty. Many manufacturers require regular documented tunings if they are to honor any warranty claims.
In Southern Delaware County, PA:
- Rose delivers the highest quality service, based on integrity, experience, and trust, with personal attention to each individual clients needs and her love for pianos, and her profession.
- Rose has 40+ years of experience tuning pianos.
- Rose, during her career spanning decades, has tuned for the Philadelphia Orchestra, and famous groups such as: The Moody Blues, Journey, Lionel Richie, Allman Brothers Band, Jefferson Starship, Bette Midler, Pat Benatar, Peter Frampton, Prince and many others.
- Rose worked with the Steinway/Yamaha dealer, Hammell Music in Michigan, Jacobs Music in Philadelphia and received training from Yamaha Piano’s Little Red Schoolhouse and Kimball Piano School.