Read what Rose's clients are saying
Rose has been tuning my piano for over 20 years. I have had other piano tuners in the past, but none have been as skilled, as comprehensive, or as personable as Rose. Rose is dependable, loyal, honest, and a pleasure to work with. She can be counted on to perform at a consistently excellent standard.
Rose is not only a skilled piano technician, she is also a valuable resource for her clients. A couple of years ago I purchased my dream piano, a Yamaha Baby Grand. Rose was central to helping me make the decision to purchase this piano, her guidance was invaluable, the piano is perfect!
I trust Rose unconditionally and would not allow anyone but Rose to care for my piano!
read more ...
Benefits of Regular Piano Tuning by Rose:
- Get the best sound possible from your instrument
- Children and adults learning piano must have a properly tuned piano in order to get the proper sound and benefits of the music they are learning!
- Manufacturers recommend a minimum of twice a year for piano tuning. Every time the seasons change, your piano is going out of tune due to humidity and dryness!
- Maintain the investment value of your piano. The combined pull of the strings can be near 18+ tons. Regular piano tuning ensures that the piano is not structurally damaged.
- Maintain your warranty. Many manufacturers require regular documented tunings if they are to honor any warranty claims.
In Southern Delaware County, PA:
- Rose delivers the highest quality service, based on integrity, experience, and trust, with personal attention to each individual clients needs and her love for pianos, and her profession.
- Rose has 42 + years of experience tuning pianos.
- Rose, during her career spanning decades, has tuned for the Philadelphia Orchestra, and famous groups such as: The Moody Blues, Journey, Lionel Richie, Allman Brothers Band, Jefferson Starship, Bette Midler, Pat Benatar, Peter Frampton, Prince and many others.
- Rose worked with the Steinway/Yamaha dealer, Hammell Music in Michigan, Jacobs Music in Philadelphia and received training from Yamaha Piano’s Little Red Schoolhouse and Kimball Piano School.