Read what Rose's clients are saying
I’ve been using Rose for piano tunings for almost 20 years. As far as I’m concerned, she is the very best tuner in the area. The quality of her work is consistently excellent. The tunings and minor repairs she has done on my old Steinway grand have kept it sounding beautiful for many years. She stands by her work, is honest and always very personable.
She’s the only tuner I would use for my own piano, and whenever possible, I use her for my students’ performances as well. I have been recommending Rose as a tuner to neighbors, students and friends for many years, and I’ve heard only appreciation for the recommendation.
Jessica Hirsch, Piano Teacher
Havertown, PA 610.853.6647
read more ...
Benefits of Regular Piano Tuning by Rose:
- Get the best sound possible from your instrument
- Children and adults learning piano must have a properly tuned piano in order to get the proper sound and benefits of the music they are learning!
- Manufacturers recommend a minimum of twice a year for piano tuning. Every time the seasons change, your piano is going out of tune due to humidity and dryness!
- Maintain the investment value of your piano. The combined pull of the strings can be near 18+ tons. Regular piano tuning ensures that the piano is not structurally damaged.
- Maintain your warranty. Many manufacturers require regular documented tunings if they are to honor any warranty claims.
In Southern Delaware County, PA:
- Rose delivers the highest quality service, based on integrity, experience, and trust, with personal attention to each individual clients needs and her love for pianos, and her profession.
- Rose has 42 + years of experience tuning pianos.
- Rose, during her career spanning decades, has tuned for the Philadelphia Orchestra, and famous groups such as: The Moody Blues, Journey, Lionel Richie, Allman Brothers Band, Jefferson Starship, Bette Midler, Pat Benatar, Peter Frampton, Prince and many others.
- Rose worked with the Steinway/Yamaha dealer, Hammell Music in Michigan, Jacobs Music in Philadelphia and received training from Yamaha Piano’s Little Red Schoolhouse and Kimball Piano School.